Join the Associate Board
We are looking for professionals (early- to mid-career) to help advance our mission to inspire all girls to be strong, smart, and bold. The purpose of the Girls Inc. of Chicago Associate Board is to contribute to the fundraising efforts of our organization and enhance awareness about our work across Chicagoland.
Interested in joining us? Complete this interest form and we will reach out to you.
* Help cultivate the next generation of female leaders
* Networking opportunities with influential leaders
* Enhance your leadership skills while collaborating with other leaders interested in making a difference in girls’ lives
* Assist with our fundraising efforts by donating and/or fundraising to bring in a minimum of $1,000 during the year
* Volunteer with our organization at least two (2) times during the year
* Participate in the coordination and promotion of at least one (1) fundraising event that will be lead by the Associate Board
* Attend at least 60% of board meetings
Please fill out the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about joining our Associate Board.
Fill out our form