Girls Inc. of Chicago empowers girls to pursue a brighter future through education, exposure experiences, and opportunities that enable them to live up to their fullest potential.
Join us for Girls Inc. of Chicago’s Gratitude Week (November 20-27) as we express appreciation for all the ways our stakeholders – donors, partners, staff, and families – have fueled the Girls Inc. of Chicago Experience and ensure that our girls can thrive in every aspect of their lives. Throughout the week, we will recognize and thank our supporters for their generosity, which allows us to provide girls with mentors, safe spaces, and proven programming to overcome challenges so they can succeed.
On Giving Tuesday (Tuesday, November 28) – the global day of philanthropy that supports the nonprofit community worldwide – we invite you to invest in the futures of girls from Chicago’s South Side by donating to advance our work. Together, we equip girls to be resilient, overcome adversity, thrive daily, and prepare to become the new generation of strong, smart, and bold leaders.
All gifts given now through 11:59pm on November 28 will be matched by an anonymous donor. Please give today to help us sustain our mission in supporting girls and young women as they develop their inherent strengths, advocate for themselves and others, and create positive change in their communities.
Your investment plays a pivotal role in our ongoing efforts to champion powerful girls, shaping an equitable society for all.
ALL GIFTS UP TO $10,000 WILL BE MATCHED BY AN ANONYMOUS DONOR!
From now through November 28th — Giving Tuesday — we invite you to support brighter futures for Chicago girls by donating.
Donate Below ↓
What can your donation do?
- $12,500 Sponsors five (5) girls for an entire school year of our programming
- $6,000 Enables 20 Girls Inc. of Chicago participants to attend summer camp
- $2,500 Covers the full participation cost for one (1) girl in the Girls Inc. of Chicago program, at no cost to her family
- $1,000 Supports a full year of high-quality after-school programming for one (1) girl
- $500 Provides feminine hygiene products for three (3) girls to live in dignity
- $100 Equips a girl with a branded t-shirt and essential program supplies, enhancing her Girls Inc. of Chicago experience
- $75 Cultivates the entrepreneurial ambitions of our #GirlBossAmbassadors
- $50 Provides transformative career exposure opportunities for girls like Firefighter for a Day
Gratitude Week Donation Form
If the form above doesn’t load, please click the link below to donate.