INSPIRING ALL GIRLS TO BE STRONG, SMART, AND BOLD
Girls Inc. Bill of Rights
Throughout its history, Girls Inc. has always been and will always be about the girls. With a continued commitment and dedication to making a lifelong measurable and lasting difference, Girls Inc. is a strong advocate for girls and honors the Girls Inc. Bill of Rights.
Impact is important to Girls Inc. of Chicago. At the beginning of the school year and at the end of the school year, we survey the girls in our program to assess students’ attitudes, skills, and knowledge of the academic content. We are extremely proud of our results:
- 97.5% believe they are strong, smart, and bold
- 90% are happy with how their body looks
- 92.5% think math is fun and interesting
- 87.5% think science is fun and interesting.
- 92.5% believe that they can do even the hardest work, if they try
- 100% enjoy the Girls Inc. program
To learn more about our impact and other information on Girls Inc, check out our Fact Sheet.